Discover how to advocate for your dental health with an accessible digital book, written just for patients.
The Empowered Patient’s Guide to Saving Your Smile
Save your money. Save your time. Save your teeth.
Discover what your teeth are really telling you about your health, how to make decisions about second opinions and treatment options, and keep your dental costs down.
As a dental patient, it’s hard to know what to do when your dentist tells you, “You need a root canal,” or “That tooth is going to have to be extracted.”
Maybe you need help figuring out your next steps when you have long-lasting pain that just won’t go away, no matter how many procedures you go through.
Maybe you want to be more informed about dental health, so you can make decisions with confidence. I’m here to help.
I’m Dr. Sonia Chopra, and I am a board-certified endodontist.
With over a decade of practice and years of training general dentists and dental students, I want to help you.
If you’re looking for information and resources for patients, I’ve got your back.
Discover tooth truths through my tell-all digital book.
You will learn…
- How to save money, time, and your teeth.
- Easy preventative steps you can take to keep you out of the endodontist’s chair.
- How to navigate the confusing world of dental insurance.
- When to get a second opinion.
- What to do when your dentist refers you to a specialist.
- Why root canals are a safe, routine procedure that can help get rid of your pain and save your teeth.
- What to do when you knock out a tooth. (Believe it or not, you can usually save it!)
- And so much more.
Here’s a peek inside!
Endodontic resources and trusted referral partners
Looking for an endodontist in your area? I’m continually growing my list of trusted endodontic partners who do amazing work, and I’d love to connect you with an endodontist in your area.
And if you’re looking for information (like how to prepare for a root canal, or what to do when a tooth gets knocked out) I’ve put together comprehensive free resources for you.