Free Pulpal and Periapical Diagnosis Checklist
Your LEGIT easy-to-use checklist for pulpal and periapical diagnosis. Learn to diagnose and treat correctly, every time, with this cheat sheet.
There’s so much to cover in dental school curriculum.
As a result, some dentists never learned (or need a reminder of) the technical terms associated with diagnosis. Even if you learned this in dental school, unless you graduated yesterday, it might not be fresh in your mind.
But knowing how to make an accurate diagnosis matters for two important reasons:
1. You NEED a diagnosis before you open up a tooth, and that diagnosis NEEDS to be correct, so that you're recommending the appropriate treatment.
2. Legally, you must reflect your patient's accurate diagnosis in their chart.
This FREE Pulpal and Periapical Diagnosis Checklist is an easy reference to get diagnosis right. Diagnosis is the first and most important step of any case. So if you want to...
- Enhance your pulpal and periapical diagnosis skills
- Truly understand what your cold test and percussion test are testing
- Read your radiographs with more ease and fluency
- Improve patient diagnoses and treatment plans
- Ultimately reduce char time and increase profits
… then this checklist is for you.
With this checklist, you’ll…
Gain confidence in your diagnosis skills.
Observe improved outcomes for your patients.
Create a stronger, more profitable dental practice.
Imagine a smooth, easy diagnosis process.
- You always know what your cold and percussion test are testing, and what it means for your patient’s treatment plan.
- You are confident in your diagnosis skills and have more diagnosis tools in your toolbox.
- Your patients get the right treatment up front so you have fewer retreatments.
- Your success means shorter chair time and increased revenue. Your patients will trust you even more.
What is the Pulpal and Periapical Diagnosis Checklist?
In this Checklist, you will learn…
1. How to set the stage for treating and managing your patients.
2. What your cold test results mean for your patients.
3. How to interpret radiographs and percussion tests.
Just print it off or save it to your phone or computer. Yes, it’s that easy.
All good dental practitioners know that every tooth has a story. But it’s only the great ones who recognize that it’s people’s stories that really matter. Because understanding where your peers and patients are in their journeys is the key to building strong relationships and a stronger practice, and it’s all rooted in self-empowerment.
Dr. Sonia Chopra knows a thing or two about this. You don’t become the first female endodontist in Charlotte, NC, board-certified, a TEDx speaker, and Forbes contributor without a serious growth mindset and a strong dose of hustle. Her entire career has been characterized by pushing herself and empowering others to grow—as entrepreneurs, leaders, and patient advocates—all in the service of creating a more educated, balanced field.
Because Sonia refuses to mind the dentistry status quo. When no one would hire her out of residency, she started her own practice. When she felt she was losing time with her family due to how many hours she was spending in the office, she became more intentional with her schedule. And when she realized she could save more teeth and improve people’s lives by providing dentists and endodontists with the proper education, she took it upon herself to lead the charge.
Now, on top of running her thriving practice, Sonia provides groundbreaking digital education and community support to general dentists and endodontists who want to uplevel their technical skills, patient experience, and overall business models. Through her thoughtfully designed online course, E-School, she is revolutionizing the reputation of endodontics through the simple, tangible lessons rooted in her own diverse experience. By empowering dentists to perform better root canals, empowering endodontists to run better practices, and empowering patients to make better health decisions, Sonia is an impact entrepreneur who is paving a new way forward for the next generation of healthy, confident, empowered people—both in and out of the chair.
Success stories from the dental community
"What an incredible opportunity. It has really challenged me and made me understand endo therapy on a different level. The commitment and accountability from my peers was the cherry on top."
"This is by far the best endodontics CE on the planet. My patients really love that I can offer RCTs at my practice. All with gratitude and great appreciation to Dr. Sonia Chopra for her incredible online course and resources."
"Dr. Chopra has taught me so much about the way I look at endodontics, ranging from diagnosis to treating cases. I honestly was intimidated by endo and needed more help. Dr. Chopra will definitely make you feel more confident about your root canals!"